We love selling at farmers markets and are more than willing to lend a helping hand. If you're looking to start selling at a farmers market, take advantage of our years of experience! The straightforward approach below will provide you with the necessary resources to be successful.
1. Creating a limited liability company (LLC) is an essential part of starting a business. An LLC provides liability protection and other advantages to your business. Properly setting up an LLC is critical.
2. Choose a business name that is easy to spell and remember. Consider something related to your business, such as Purple Monkey Coffee LLC.
3. Choose someone who is 18 years of age or older to be your registered agent. You can even appoint yourself if you wish. This person will be responsible for receiving official documents on behalf of the company.
4. Find the LLC form from your state. You can find this easily online.
5. File the Articles of Organization.
6. Keep everything in a safe place for the future.
This is easy and should cost less than $300 per year.
Each farmers market has their own website. For the application, we used this for our description:
PURPLE MONKEY COFFEE LLC sells at farmers markets with the booth name CAFESPA. We chose the name CAFESPA because it combines the two concepts of cafe and spa, which are both popular and relevant to our products. The name also has a fun and inviting feel to it, which we believe will draw customers to our booth. We also believe that it will help us stand out from other vendors at the farmers market, as it is unique and memorable. We make cafe-themed and health spa-themed handmade items such as ceramic coffee cups, ceramic tea cups, cafe-inspired and spa-inspired designs on cards/paintings/drawings, local handmade soap, and eco-friendly clothing with cute farmers market style designs. Not only that, but customers can also enjoy a refreshing beverage (bottled water and coffee) while they meet up with friends and neighbors.
See, it isn't too difficult. If you need any extra assistance, please let us know.